Question / Help Mojave 10.14.6, Traktor Pro 3.3 , OBS 25.0.6 audio issue

emmahanid

Hi everyone,
I could really do with some help on this issue as it's been a problem for some time and I've come to a point where I just can't use Facebook live with any decent sound at all.
I have no audio input going into OBS.

I've tried iShowU audio through these tutorials:

Loopback is too expensive for me.

Is there either something I haven't done or another way I can route the audio from Traktor and my Kontrol S4 mk2 into OBS?
I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 as well, but this isn't showing any audio in OBS either.

I've got to a point where there are now so many variables and so many possibilities of what order to do things in, that my head is about to explode.

Please can someone help me?
:-D

emmahanid

I also wonder whether the confusion in my Audio MIDI setup is adding to the issue. There are so many things going on.

emmahanid

I've just tried Black Hole by Existential Audio and this also doesn't work. I must be doing something wrong. Please could someone shed some light on what I might be doing wrong? Perhaps something in the wrong order?

snatcha101

I've just tried Black Hole by Existential Audio and this also doesn't work. I must be doing something wrong. Please could someone shed some light on what I might be doing wrong? Perhaps something in the wrong order?

Hi there. Friend of mine who uses Traktor software and controller found this link who might help you with your setup:

As you're using an S4, Native Instruments seem to recommend setup B which mentions physically routing the Master Out into a spare line input. This should work for Facebook Live BTW.

Give it a go.

Good luck :)