Question / Help Missing Global Source for my WEBCAM

royal198

Hi guys,

once again I can't figure this thing out on my own! I don't know when this feature disappeared but I was used to using Global Source to display my webcams so it basically stays active. Now that's not and issue even "the old way" however in the past I was using different Filters->Crop/Pad for the same physical WebCam.
So at the first Scene WebCam had different dimensions than on the second one. Now, I can do it the same way with the only difference that there is only one that works, second one is even displaying as a black screen or whatever!

It might be hard to understand but I will upload screenshots so you know what I am talking about!

Anyone having idea or is it just not possible to use single physical Source and create out of it several OBS sources with different dimensions?

Thank you guys,

Michael

This is one Source of Video Capture Device of my Logitech C920 - Working just fine!
2017-11-30 23_50_53-Greenshot.jpg

This is another Screne where as you can see instead of WebCam in my border there is just that little thing (my webcam has blue light like it's being used) - Not working at all!
2017-11-30 23_56_14-Greenshot.jpg

Osiris

You cannot use video capture devices twice, you add the source once and after that you use the Add Existing option when adding the source to another scene. Also don't use a filter to crop, just use ALT+dragging the borders.

royal198

Thank you for answer. Is it possible that by using Global Sources before I could have done it the way I am doing right now? Because I am quite sure I had been doing that way and it worked....