Minimum requirements for streaming a camera at 1080p

Tweeno

TLDR I have a GoPro and I plan on doing some IRL streaming, and I wanna get a mini-computer that can be charged via USB type c.
I would like to know the minimum requirements to stream the GoPro at 1080p 30fps to a RTMP server. I won't be gaming on this pc, it's solely to stream a camera that is connected to the pc via a capture card.
Currently looking at the Celeron 4000 series pcs, or something among those lines, preferably under 200€, 100-150€ would be ideal.
Kind regards

qhobbes

My processor is 8 years old and gets that job done. Just get a used PC with an Intel i series processor that supports Quick Sync. I also have a GeForce GTX 660 (also 8 years old) that can do the same with NVENC. Most computers with an Intel i series processor or GeForce from the past 8 years can do 1080p 30fps from capture device (webcam/card). If the Celerons support Quick Sync, go for it. x264 may present issues on a low end processor.

Tweeno

My processor is 8 years old and gets that job done. Just get a used PC with an Intel i series processor that supports Quick Sync. I also have a GeForce GTX 660 (also 8 years old) that can do the same with NVENC. Most computers with an Intel i series processor or GeForce from the past 8 years can do 1080p 30fps from capture device (webcam/card). If the Celerons support Quick Sync, go for it. x264 may present issues on a low end processor.
What was your old processor? So I can compare that one and the one that I'm getting. I would buy a used pc but the main key of this project is to take it on the go and charge it on my backpack with a powerbank.