Minecraft Windows 10 Straming/Recording issues

Alejo73

I've tried so many things in order to use Game Capture to record/stream Minecraft W10 but after all I did not made it work.
Window capture works but it has a performance issues when recording/streaming.

Here is my log file:

Things I tried:
Run as admin
Run as W7 compatible
Use Game Capture to capture any full screen app
Add "ALL APPLICATIONS PACKAGES" in security properties

If anyone made Game capture work for Minecraft W10 I will really appreciate your help.

PS. I want to record Minecraft W10 since it has Ray Tracing and Java only has path tracing.

shixlds

DUDE I FIGURED IT OUT! So basically, have your Minecraft tab NOT fullscreen, just a regular tabbed game. Add your Game Capture to your Sources and have it set to record a specific window (your Minecraft tab). NOW go into the game> settings > video, and there should be an option for "Full Screen" and you just flick it on and BAM you're now streaming full screen. If you don't want people seeing you have to do this little 5-10 second process, you can go to OBS and go to settings> hotkeys, then the first 2 rows should say Start Streaming and Stop Streaming. You can enter your own little shortcut for those specific commands! (i.e. how you can do ctrl+alt+delete to go to the power options on your computer.) I recommend using ctrl+7 to start recording and ctrl+9 to stop recording. that way you can get your screen situated, and then use those commands to start your stream! I just figured this out after trying to get everything to work for the past few hours. Good luck recording/streaming! if I was any help lmk, I'm shixlds on twitch:)