Microphone crackling/static sound while streaming AND recording

Cyberion

I’ve been having an issue on and off for a few months with my microphone while I both stream to Twitch and record in OBS where there is a light crackling/static sound that plays. It is not an overpowering sound and it is really only noticeable when I am just talking without music or a game in the background. I have confirmed this is coming from my mic as it does not show up when it is muted or I am not talking, and the issue also only happens while I am BOTH streaming and recording in which case the static sound is present for both, which makes it harder to troubleshoot as I have to be live streaming for it to appear (does not show up when only recording). It normally is fine for the first minute or so before it kicks in and becomes noticeable. I have tried adjusting all sorts of bitrate and encoder options without any success so far in OBS, and my internet bandwidth is sufficient as well.

I did find out that the issue is only present when I use a USB microphone and works properly for a headset mic. However, the issue has shown up on multiple USB mics including a new one so it likely is not a hardware issue with them. Also, I have tried using different USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports on both my motherboard and my PC itself but there is no difference. I have tried disabling the Windows setting for USB power management too. I do use NVIDIA broadcast for some noise cancellation on my mic, but this issue started well before I even had NVIDIA broadcast installed yet. I have very basic audio filters in OBS and those are not the cause either. I have also confirmed this is not background noise like a fan or anything like that as it sounds distinctly different. The issue seems to be consistent whether I have just a couple applications open or a few intensive ones. I believe I have also checked my audio drivers and they are up to date. I made sure audio is coming only from 1 source so there isn’t any issue with another mic like my webcam interfering.

I am not sure what else I can try here as I have tried everything I have been able to find and I am not sure what is causing the issue anymore. My specs are listed below, any help at all is appreciated!

Microphone: HyperX Quadcast S
Windows 11 Pro 64 bit
4x16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
Core i5-13500
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
850 watt corsair power supply
Crucial 2TB SSD
Crucial 1TB SSD

All of the USB devices I have plugged in are my mouse, keyboard, microphone, webcam, capture card, and wireless receiver for my headset.