Massive PC Lag and performance

Beedan

Hello there,

I recently updated to OBS 30.1.2 and when having Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and OBS running at the same time OBS will start crushing my CPU to the point that OBS is using my whole CPU causing my PC to have major lag and performance issues, when I eventually close down OBS my PC goes back to normal.. I have never had this issue before since updating OBS to the latest version.
I am still yet to try rolling back a OBS version to see if that fixes it.

Any suggestions would be great.
Here is a link to my latest OBS log that I was able to get.

If that doesn't work then I have the file link below

P.S I haven't changed any settings only did the OBS update and had this issue ever since.

Thanks

Beedan

I just rolled back to OBS 30.1.1 and the issue now disappears

Here is the link to the Analyzer

If that link not work then you can try this one

Lawrence_SoCal

YOU have LOTS of CPU impacting filters and effects.
And NVidia noise at Operating System level ?? (I recall some versions are quite CPU demanding)
and then your log is full of errors from the PoS plugin StreamElements .. cleaning that up can't hurt

Did you check each and every plugin you have installed for compatibility/trouble reports with 30.1.2?

qhobbes

Also your first log clearly shows 2 instances of OBS running which interfere with each other and consume excessive resources (as indicated in the Analyzer) which would contribute to lag and performance issues.

Beedan

YOU have LOTS of CPU impacting filters and effects.
And NVidia noise at Operating System level ?? (I recall some versions are quite CPU demanding)
and then your log is full of errors from the PoS plugin StreamElements .. cleaning that up can't hurt

Did you check each and every plugin you have installed for compatibility/trouble reports with 30.1.2?
I don't really have that many plugins other than the Nvidia one and the Multistreaming one but none of which have needed updated

Also your first log clearly shows 2 instances of OBS running which interfere with each other and consume excessive resources (as indicated in the Analyzer) which would contribute to lag and performance issues.
Hmm that is interesting as only one was showing open in my task manager and along my task bar, they were not showing as double stacked