making sources fade in and out

ztero

TL:DR, im looking for ways to make certain sources (preferably ways that work with text files AND images) go invisible/disappear for a set amount of time and then reappear for a different, set amount of time. context:

Basically, at the moment, i have an image slideshow with images that are essentially the URL's to my social pages with a customized logo next to them. Every 20 seconds, the displayed link is faded into one of the 2 others. (again, because they are .png files i made, being displayed using the slideshow source type (i clearly have no idea what im talking about, 10/10)) Basic stuff, that. Now, what I would really love is to have a dynamic follower goal or a recent followers name to appear in turn as well. So, lets say the images would go on for 60 seconds, then a follower goal/recent follower slide would stay for the same amount of time, being 20 seconds.

So, what i would do is just place the dynamic follower goal/recent follower display underneath the slideshow, and add another image that would be completely transparent, so that every time the transparent image was displayed, you'd see whatever i decided to put underneath. However, that won't work as im also using transparency in my overlay. i'm very bad with OBS, but i've started growing in followers, which is why i made my current overlay the other day, just to try and improve in certain ways. it would be awesome if you guys could help me out with this! :D