Raleigh
New Member
Hello everyone,
I’m DJ Game, a DJ using OBS for audio/video recording and streaming on a MacBook Pro M2 running macOS Golden Gate 27. I’ve used OBS for about two years and have approximately seven scenes.
Thank you to the developers for the work you put into OBS. I’m enjoying the latest update and appreciate what it allows me to create.
The issue I’m having is that macOS Audio Capture and Audio Input Capture disappear from my scenes and Audio Mixer, while the microphone entries remain. I’ve paused building additional scenes until I can resolve this.
Is there a way to lock these audio sources into the configuration, or a better recovery method when they disappear? Is this a known bug affecting OBS on Mac?
I’ve searched online but haven’t found information addressing this issue. Rolling back to an older OBS version is not an option for my workflow. I’d appreciate troubleshooting guidance or links to relevant support information for the current version. LOG FILE TO TBD.
OBS log: [paste log URL]
Best regards,
DJ Game
I’m DJ Game, a DJ using OBS for audio/video recording and streaming on a MacBook Pro M2 running macOS Golden Gate 27. I’ve used OBS for about two years and have approximately seven scenes.
Thank you to the developers for the work you put into OBS. I’m enjoying the latest update and appreciate what it allows me to create.
The issue I’m having is that macOS Audio Capture and Audio Input Capture disappear from my scenes and Audio Mixer, while the microphone entries remain. I’ve paused building additional scenes until I can resolve this.
Is there a way to lock these audio sources into the configuration, or a better recovery method when they disappear? Is this a known bug affecting OBS on Mac?
I’ve searched online but haven’t found information addressing this issue. Rolling back to an older OBS version is not an option for my workflow. I’d appreciate troubleshooting guidance or links to relevant support information for the current version. LOG FILE TO TBD.
OBS log: [paste log URL]
Best regards,
DJ Game