Mac resolution minimum > Android capture maximum

Everything seems well except for the fact that my Android cannot receive my screen organized in OBS correctly to be broadcast out on my Android.

The problem is the smallest size for my second screen I could set on my Apple Macintosh is 720p and I can't go as low as a 640 x 480 which is what my Android uses as optimal capture resolution for an HDMI capture card, and the only capture resolution I could sort of guarantee works with it.

The weird thing was Android 9 did accept captures of any size but Android 10 does not.

I'm using something called USB camera. Can someone suggest another app for using a UVC capture card that has more resolution choices than just 640x480? The reason why I know it's the Android apo''s fault and neither the Mac's nor the Android's before it is because the Apple recognizes that it's being connected to a second screen and the Android OS recognizes that a USB camera is plugged in.
Is this typical of the Android experience?: a program that works excellently on Android 9 suddenly craps out on Android 10?

I found a solution use an HDMI to video converter and set your app to 640 by 480 and you could broadcast on your Android all day, albeit only in 640 by 480. It's better than twitch silence.