Question / Help Mac OBS Capture Device - Please connect to a capture device

starr55

Hello, I have downloaded the newest version of OBS as well as the OBS link and I am attempting to use an HD60 Elgato capture device to begin streaming. However, neither application is able to find my HD60 device, I know the device is connected to my mac correctly because I am able to record gameplay using the generic game capture HD that comes with the Elgato. Any help I could get would be much appreciated!

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/ESHvCYcO0p15mei7

Narcogen

You need the NDI plugin functioning to use OBS Link to connect this Elgato hardware to OBS under MacOS. Yours is not loading:

22:10:50.048: os_dlopen(/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins/obs-ndi/bin/obs-ndi.so->/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins/obs-ndi/bin/obs-ndi.so): dlopen(/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins/obs-ndi/bin/obs-ndi.so, 257): Library not loaded: @rpath/QtWidgets
22:10:50.048: Referenced from: /Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins/obs-ndi/bin/obs-ndi.so
22:10:50.048: Reason: image not found
22:10:50.048:
22:10:50.048: Module '/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins/obs-ndi/bin/obs-ndi.so' not loaded

Check that you've properly installed the latest version of the OBS NDI plugin and the NDI runtime from NewTek.