Lua Control Panel / Display

Metzenovich

Hi,

I've managed to create a Lua script that lets me change the text (hymn words or speaker name / title) on a lower-third by changing the browser source to a different local file (one .html file for each "slide"). I have a variable that I increment or decrement using StreamDeck buttons.

I'd like to be able to display (to the operator, not in the stream) the current slide number in the variable so the operator knows what slide they're on and where they are in the progression.

Can the value of that variable be displayed somewhere like in a dock, the OBS status bar, the description for the script in the scripts popup, etc?

I just need it somewhere the operator can see it if needed.

Thanks!

khaver

Yes, the variable that the StreamDeck changes can be shown in a obs_properties_add_text control, add_int, or add_float control and updated whenever the value changes. I don't have time to show what the code would look like but just look in the OBS API docs for obs_data_set functions.

megavapor

im need simple change the title live before initiate, im use .bat to start and stop stream automate, via scheduletask , its work, but im need change one by one the titles and midia in youtube, hard job...
need comand to add .bat change title
or change title in open obs, im use (start /d "D:\youtube\obs mega1\bin\64bit" obs64.exe --portable --scene "a" --collection "1" --startstreaming --minimize-to-tray)
or obs script to change title schedule, from list titles ramdom
please sugestions thanks

Metzenovich

Yes, the variable that the StreamDeck changes can be shown in a obs_properties_add_text control, add_int, or add_float control and updated whenever the value changes. I don't have time to show what the code would look like but just look in the OBS API docs for obs_data_set functions.
Thanks, I really appreciate it.