Question / Help Low end Laptop Recording

Pot2fox

Hello everyone;
Recently I had to re-install everything, ( including Obs), I had OBS running fine before, I could record gameplays without any lag, frame drops e.t.c.
But now I simplycannot re-configure everything like I had before, can someone give me a hand on this issue please?
Bellow I will put my specs on my laptop so you can have a better Idea, Sorry to bother whoever reads this, Hope you can help me!

Specs:
Windows 10 Home - 64 bit Operatin system, x64 -based processor
Processor: AMD E2-7110 APU AMD Radeon R2 Graphics 1.80 GHz
Ram: 4.GB (3.42 usable) ( Idk what usable is but..)
Once again Thank you for your time! :)
P.S. Also I dont know where to include the log file But I'm assuming that it is here?
https://obsproject.com/logs/KY8EykzyDHg8w9id

Narcogen

Run the Auto-Configuration Wizard from the Tools menu. It should ask you about your usage and make suggestions based on your hardware.

Akshay_M

Below is what I found from logs. Try reinstalling the GPU driver and install VLC media player.

H265/HEVC Not supported by any GPU, disabling...
Couldn't find VLC installation, VLC video source disabled

Regards,
Akshay

Narcogen

Both of those messages are normal. Your GPU doesn't support H.265 and neither does any streaming service. If you want to use the VLC source for adding pre-recorded videos, that's fine, but that being missing has nothing to do with frame drops.

Narcogen

No, I'm just saying that the two log entries (x265, VLC) most likely have nothing to do with any problem you may be having.

If you ran the wizard and are still having an issue, you should post a log of a streaming session so that someone can see what settings the wizard gave you and what problem you are experiencing.

Pot2fox

The thing is that i just want to record, So i just have to run the log again is that it?
( sorry if im being dumb)

Pot2fox

UPDATE: I got it!!!!

So I just lowered the base canvas to 1280x720
( OUTPUT) made to 852x480 ( i know its crappy but still the quality it is NOT that lost in my opinion)
So that way i can record good, with no framedrop
and using on target Bitrate 50.000
I don't know if it is bad these settings but at elast it managed to record consistently with no drop whatsoever ( for example in wow )