Looking for locally ran Twitch bot with specific requirements (mostly about music)

Destroy666

So far I've been using Streamlabs Chatbot, but it's not actively developed, outdated and getting more and more buggy. It also misses few crucial features for me.

What I'm looking for specifically:
1. Good music support, including:
- integration with YouTube and maybe other services
- current song info (title, artists, progress at very least) sent as JSON to Tuna's port. Or at minimum artists/title saved to text file.
- song requests with bans from accessing the feature
- running in a separate process recognizable by win-audio-capture plugin
- nice to see: volume normalization
2. Custom commands/timers/notifications:
- variables support similar to Streamlabs Chatbot's, e.g. supporting some stream stats, title, game, category, etc, maths/persistence, etc. https://cdn.streamlabs.com/chatbot/Documentation_Twitch.pdf#page=50
- usage available only for chosen limited roles like mods
- timers typed each X messages or Y time
- messages for typical events like follows, subs
3. Giveaways:
- manual pick of winner after people enter
- auto resolve after some time
- entering available only for certain roles
4. Discord support:
- announcing start of stream in chosen channel (nice to see: ability to do it in announcement channels, Streamlabs Chatbot can't)
5. Chat:
- preview in the window
- see who's on
- ability to type as both streamer and bot
6. Communication with outside:
- any kind of way to receive commands/data and taking actions based on it
- nice to see: OBS websocket support to do some stuff in it based on e.g. custom commands
7. Nice to see: still actively developed

Does anyone know one that meets all or almost all of these requirements? The rest doesn't really matter for me.

Samsamb

I think it's challenging to find a single locally-run Twitch bot that fulfills all of your specific requirements. However, you can consider combining different tools to achieve your desired functionality:

1.Music Support: You can use a dedicated music bot like "Rhythm" for music integration on your Twitch stream. It provides song info and volume control.

2.Custom Commands/Timers/Notifications: Look into tools like "Nightbot" or "Moobot" for managing commands, timers, and notifications. These bots offer customizable commands and timers, and you can restrict their usage to specific roles.

3.Giveaways: Consider using a separate giveaway tool like "Streamlabs" or "Streamelements." They provide giveaway features, including manual picking of winners.

4.Discord Support: For announcing streams on Discord, "Streamlabs" and "Streamelements" both offer Discord integration.

5.Chat: Twitch's native chat interface can handle previewing the chat, seeing who's online, and typing as the streamer.

6.Communication with Outside: If you need external commands, consider using something like "Node.js" scripts or "AutoHotkey" to receive commands/data and interact with your streaming software.

Destroy666

I think it's challenging to find a single locally-run Twitch bot that fulfills all of your specific requirements. However, you can consider combining different tools to achieve your desired functionality:
(...)
That's unfortunately not any better than currently used by me Streamlabs Chatbot, which meets everything except 1. (only basic and recently buggy song request support), 6., optional 7. and one detail of 4.

E.g. Rythm doesn't look any better in terms of mentioned features than dated Streamlabs and is a Discord rather than Twitch bot from what I see. Could you explain what exactly you mean with it?

I found also streamer.bot which is promising with some nice design and feature set, active development and plugins, although as of now no plugins for YT song requests or giveaways.