Question / Help Looking for Help/Not A OBS Problem

Roy

Hello Everyone

I've got a question for you.

The way my capture card is setup. My gaming PC plays the game and the audio comes from the streaming PC. Now when you shoot a gun in a game I hear the audio a second or 2 later.

Problem is OBS or Elgato software is in sync. So I can't believe my adjustment is on either of those programs.

The lag time is between what I see visually on my gaming PC and what I'm hearing on my streaming PC.
Not sure anyone has a idea as to how I would fix that, but any help would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:

Roy

Again I don't believe this is a OBS problem, but I was hoping someone in these forums could help.

vapeahoy

Recommend you stay clear of hdmi audio, use analog cables direct or chance it over usb. A mixer is recommended. Where is audio source coming from/going to, specifically.

Roy

Recommend you stay clear of hdmi audio, use analog cables direct or chance it over usb. A mixer is recommended. Where is audio source coming from/going to, specifically.

Thanks I've had nothing but problems with PC to PC Capture at this point. I might throw in the towel.

My Computer is plenty capable of running OBS and my game. So I think I'm just going to use my new hd60 capture card as a backup to my console to computer capture setup.