Looking for cricket score ticker functions

Kamps3263

Hello,
I am new to OBS.. I am starting a youtube channel where i will be going live my cricket matches through OBS. I was searching how to create live score ticker on the screen which will have batsman's names, bowler's names, score, overs etc.. Everything that a international match has.. So i want to learn how to create overlays and link it to the scoring app which will be used for scoring that match.. How will i be able to refresh the scores every 2-3 seconds.. Kindly guide me how do i start.. Thanks in advance

BionicClick

you can add a text overlay that reads from a file. create an app that when you use a command it writes to the file and OBS will update the overlay. you can also do this in stream elements as an overlay and use stream elements commands instead of OBS commands.

Kamps3263

you can add a text overlay that reads from a file. create an app that when you use a command it writes to the file and OBS will update the overlay. you can also do this in stream elements as an overlay and use stream elements commands instead of OBS commands.

Thanks for your reply sir.. There is a app on playstore which i use to maintain the scores of the game.. Can i create a stream element overlay which will read changes in that app and update automatically in my OBS overlay? Thanks in advance

If you're looking for a cricket score ticker function for your local cricket matches, CricHeroes Scoreticker can be an excellent solution. CricHeroes Scoreticker is designed specifically for local cricket and offers seamless integration with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), a popular streaming software used by many broadcasters and streamers.

Rakibswn

I made a cricket scoreboard layout from this software. It is almost perfect. If some specific features add to this software then it will be perfect. I hope that the admin of this software will respond to my comment. Example feature: For the same button point increase(+) and decrease(-) option. value can be different. It will help this software be a cricket scoreboard too.

LinK: https://youtu.be/AgAUXo0-Rpk?si=LMoCkPdGOdjV-Oy9

Attachments

• Screenshot (183).png
    Screenshot (183).png
    160.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot (185).png
    Screenshot (185).png
    192.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot (184).png
    Screenshot (184).png
    197.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot (156).png