Logi Capture Missing

Doogles

I prefer to run my cam through Logi Capture and then import my cam from Logi Capture into OBS. But for the last few weeks Logi Capture cannot be detected by OBS

lucaskalango

I prefer to run my cam through Logi Capture and then import my cam from Logi Capture into OBS. But for the last few weeks Logi Capture cannot be detected by OBS
I was having that very same issue today after Logi Capture software updated.

The work around was to uninstall Logi Capture and install an older version (Capture_2.02.155). Now it's back to normal via OBS.

Doogles

The work around was to uninstall Logi Capture and install an older version (Capture_2.02.155). Now it's back to normal via OBS.

thank you. I made the mistake of updating everything at once and was struggling to figure out what program broke my setup. Immediately working after installing the older version

shek

Registered to the forums to say thanks mate

_Barnabas

ok I want to CONFIRM this DOIES WORK, however I could not find the Capture_2.02.155 online except I still had it in my downloads (!) so I am going to upload it to a server for people to have access

r7kamura

I encountered probably the same issue on the current latest Logicool Capture, and it was fixed by uninstalling and re-installing the old version from the link above.
Thank you guys!

JohnPee

It's great that OBS users can share solutions to problems. I am disappointed with the Logitech C920 webcam and the flakey Logitech software. Is there a way that the OBS support Team (volunteers) could address this particular issue so that we don't have to go back a number of versions with Capture. The C920 is a fairly popular low cost webcam and probably has a lot of users.

JohnPee

Logitech have a new version of Capture version 2.08.11 which works with OBS and can be seen in properties of the source.