Question / Help Livestreaming with OBS to instagram

Jens2zero

Hi Guys, i wondered if there is a Workaround to Livestream to Instagram with OBS.

anybody could give me some info if thats possible ?

Greetz

wisani

This would be so valuable for our company. We are currently able to stream using professional software to YouTube and to Facebook without any issues, but we have to setup an iPhone with a lightning to USB adaptor (Lightning Camera Adaptor Kit) just to import high-fidelity audio, but are left without proper cameras, or the ability to have lower-thirds, or any other post-modification.

Please come up with a plug-in that will allow some type of virtual camera input to devices that have Instagram apps so that video with modifications can be embedded into those virtual camera input streams.

Pixel Perfect

Instagram doesn't support livestreaming from anything other than their app. Sorry guys.
If they ever expose their RTMP servers, it'll be totally possible, but until that happens, sorry, but it's not meant to be a professional streaming platform.
My suggestion for anyone wanting the best quality they can get would be to use the latest iPhone with a tripod mount. Their camera software is optimized for iPhones, and the latest iPhone always has the best camera.
Good results can still be had with a Google Pixel, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S8, as they have the best cameras, but the software is slightly better on the iPhone 7

ResQ

@caffeinum I am not as cpu literate as u guys, but do you mean that u are able to stream live to ig using obs with this workaround above?
would you by any chance do a youtube tutorial please?

Planet_Xtreme

https://youtu.be/NaX1Ge1Rthk this link will help you . in that there will be no php.ini file you need to rename one of the php_ini_development file to that file. if any doubt reply me im happy to help .
HEY, idk if you are online anymore, its been over a year. But I need serious help here. When trying to do what you said, I this (screenshot) HELP!?
1551408350990.png
1551408350990.png