Resource icon

Free Live Stream Chat Retriever 0.0.2

Noxalus

Noxalus submitted a new resource:

Live Stream Chat Retriever - Retrieve live streams chat messages from different sources (Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Hitbox, etc...)

Live Stream Chat Retriever
View attachment 14630

Retrieve live streams chat messages from different sources (Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Hitbox, etc...).

If you have an optical fiber connection, you might want to send your live streams to multiple services to reach a wider audience. But in this case, if you want to display the chat on your stream, you need to make a choice.

The purpose of this project is to display an HTML page that will retrieve all chat messages...

Read more about this resource...

Noxalus

Noxalus updated Live Stream Chat Retriever with a new update entry:

Added support with Dailymotion Games

Live Stream Chat Retriever
Retrieve live streams chat messages from different sources (Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Dailymotion, etc...).

If you have an optical fiber connection, you might want to send your live streams to multiple services to reach a wider audience. But in this case, if you want to display the chat on your stream, you need to make a choice.

The purpose of this project is to display an HTML page that will retrieve all chat messages from these different...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Noxalus

It's not as easy as I would like, but it's just a script that I wrote for my personal use first (I use it every day now). I now it can be useful for other people so I posted it here.

Please let me know if you have some questions! ;)

Last edited:

AckMeL666

It's not as easy as I would like, but it's just a script that I wrote for my personal use first (I use it every day now). I now it can be useful for other people so I posted it here.

Please let me know if you have some questions! ;)
Been looking for something like this since Ubiquitous 2 stopped working and the creator isn't updating it anymore. Can't wait to get it working and try it out. Any plans to add Twitch Emote Support with BTTV & FrankerFaces? Also now that Discord has release an API how hard would it be to add support to display chat from a discord channel too?

windlay

I do not know how to install it.
I do not know node, but the installation method is written.
The explanation is too difficult.
Please explain easily with pictures or videos.

sorry. google translate...T_T

windlay

다른 것들은 연결됐음. 그런데 유튜브만 아무리해도 연결이 안되서 사용 포기