Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetsbrew

Hello, this tool is amazing! I do have a question, Is there a way to trigger buttons using say an HTTP get request? Or if not, is there a way to remotely trigger buttons using some kind of external request? Thank you!

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

More user friendly option

I attempted to make it more user friendly when you first start using LioranBoard. When you boot LioranBoard there will be a tutorial now for setting things up. The process of creating a button will also be different now. When you click to create a button instead of seeing "Create new button" and "Paste Button" you will see this. Create Blank Button would be the same as before. You can also combine multiple options.

You...

Read the rest of this update entry...

major_hector

Hello! This board is awesome. I can potentially do anything.
I have one question: I have a button that play an audio when someone in chat write a specific command (e.g. !sound). I want to add a cooldown to that button to avoid pressing again for 30 sec. I've added Overtime to do this. I want to add a custom message that says "the audio is in cooldown for [30s....29s....28s]" every time someone trigger that command. Or a simple message "the audio is in cooldown". The problem is: I added a twitch chat message under overtime command but nothing append and no message appear. I really appreaciate your help. Thank you

lioran

Hello! This board is awesome. I can potentially do anything.
I have one question: I have a button that play an audio when someone in chat write a specific command (e.g. !sound). I want to add a cooldown to that button to avoid pressing again for 30 sec. I've added Overtime to do this. I want to add a custom message that says "the audio is in cooldown for [30s....29s....28s]" every time someone trigger that command. Or a simple message "the audio is in cooldown". The problem is: I added a twitch chat message under overtime command but nothing append and no message appear. I really appreaciate your help. Thank you
You'd need to make 2 buttons, one that triggers the button if a variable is 0 and one that triggers the message if variable is 1.
You can do this using the command compare: skip if and math: change variable on the second button
and you trigger the button with the sound and on that button instead of over time
you set the variable to 1 at the start and 0 at 30 seconds when the button end.
that would be the gist of it.

major_hector

You'd need to make 2 buttons, one that triggers the button if a variable is 0 and one that triggers the message if variable is 1.
You can do this using the command compare: skip if and math: change variable on the second button
and you trigger the button with the sound and on that button instead of over time
you set the variable to 1 at the start and 0 at 30 seconds when the button end.
that would be the gist of it.

Thanks a lot. I'll try in the next hours

Rizakh

Is there a way to store username when someone redeem something in twtich channel points and use this later? like a $username variable?
e.g Rizakh redeemed Custom Emoji and then "Rizakh" becomes a variable and i can use it later in a twitch chat msg?

And is it possible to repeat a sound over and over and just stop playing when i move scenes?

lioran

Is there a way to store username when someone redeem something in twtich channel points and use this later? like a $username variable?
e.g Rizakh redeemed Custom Emoji and then "Rizakh" becomes a variable and i can use it later in a twitch chat msg?

And is it possible to repeat a sound over and over and just stop playing when i move scenes?
the command Math: Trigger pull can pull name and some different values about the event.
just read the command description to understand how it works

as for the repeating sound,use media source in obs, not lioranboard

Rizakh

the command Math: Trigger pull can pull name and some different values about the event.
just read the command description to understand how it works

as for the repeating sound,use media source in obs, not lioranboard
Hmm i tried to understand but i cant figure out what im doing wrong, can you help me one more time?

Im stucked cause i have no idea if the value r stored or not, and if yes, have no idea how to call the variable in this chat message output

Concept:
Im trying to give some loyalty points for people that redeem it, its like a exchange currency, so, a person redeem, then, my own user type in chat the command to add the points to the user that redeemed early.

lioran

Hmm i tried to understand but i cant figure out what im doing wrong, can you help me one more time?

Im stucked cause i have no idea if the value r stored or not, and if yes, have no idea how to call the variable in this chat message output

Concept:
Im trying to give some loyalty points for people that redeem it, its like a exchange currency, so, a person redeem, then, my own user type in chat the command to add the points to the user that redeemed early.
in the twitch chat message command you have to put /$user$/ not "user"

MANTARRAYA

Hey, suddenly the board is not connecting to obs the message is "Could not connect to OBSWebsocket 192.168.2.10:4444" but i didnt even put this address i have a different ip, i tried to find the "connect.ini" file but i couldn't find it.

lioran

Hey, suddenly the board is not connecting to obs the message is "Could not connect to OBSWebsocket 192.168.2.10:4444" but i didnt even put this address i have a different ip, i tried to find the "connect.ini" file but i couldn't find it.
you might have an old version of the stream deck, or use it in the past
You have to go in appdata/local/lioranboard and delete the connect.ini file that's there
if you're using an older version of the stream deck this will keep happening.

MANTARRAYA

you might have an old version of the stream deck, or use it in the past
You have to go in appdata/local/lioranboard and delete the connect.ini file that's there
if you're using an older version of the stream deck this will keep happening.
I formatted my pc and started happening, i tried updating the deck but same ip was showing, thank you with the help, now its working good!

levindeed

This is a great tool!
Question tho, is there a way to, so to say, "return to the previous state" after the action that I used is over? Let's say I set up a user-triggered action to activate an effect as a channel points reward. As a part of that action I set the current scene to change to my camera scene so that the effect is seen better. Can I then return to the scene I was streaming previously without specifying what scene the action started on? So far I only found a way to switch back to a specific scene, but I have several "main" scenes depending on whether I'm streaming a game, or chatting, or something else, and ending up on a scene that I wasn't planning on using for the stream is discomforting.
Alternatively, I guess, I'm supposed to manually switch from my camera scene to the one I was using previously, but where's the fun in that? :)

lioran

This is a great tool!
Question tho, is there a way to, so to say, "return to the previous state" after the action that I used is over? Let's say I set up a user-triggered action to activate an effect as a channel points reward. As a part of that action I set the current scene to change to my camera scene so that the effect is seen better. Can I then return to the scene I was streaming previously without specifying what scene the action started on? So far I only found a way to switch back to a specific scene, but I have several "main" scenes depending on whether I'm streaming a game, or chatting, or something else, and ending up on a scene that I wasn't planning on using for the stream is discomforting.
Alternatively, I guess, I'm supposed to manually switch from my camera scene to the one I was using previously, but where's the fun in that? :)
if you're using version 1.39 there is a button exemple just for that in the list of premade buttons.

boredandbearded

This is exactly the kind of tool I have been looking for crazy ideas I have had. The twitch triggers are great, would it possible to have sub points or x amount of subs/bits over x amount of time to be used as a twitch trigger down the line? Could be cool for crazy goals that communities can reach together?

lioran

This is exactly the kind of tool I have been looking for crazy ideas I have had. The twitch triggers are great, would it possible to have sub points or x amount of subs/bits over x amount of time to be used as a twitch trigger down the line? Could be cool for crazy goals that communities can reach together?
you can already do that its just not part of the twitch trigger since that would make it a bit too specifics for a trigger.
use Math: Trigger Pull and pull the amount of month and just use the compare commands from there

Mava_ttv

Hey @lioran,
last week or so I haven't been able to get the chat commands to work, on my account or any of my mod accounts. Any ideas? I currently have to use channel points which is cumbersome. Thanks :)

Grasshyren

Hey @lioran,
last week or so I haven't been able to get the chat commands to work, on my account or any of my mod accounts. Any ideas? I currently have to use channel points which is cumbersome. Thanks :)
Two things come to mind, if you've updated Lioranboard, you may need to update the permissions by clicking the link to twitch button again on the main menu. The second is that chat triggers have to be typed in exactly if you use the trigger "!Ready Go" then they need to type "!Ready Go" with no extra spaces. Also by default messages are case sensitive but you can uncheck that button!

Status
Not open for further replies.