Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Some Needed Changes

I had to make a small change that will be for the better in the long run. Currently You pull Wildcards using Math: Trigger Pull , the problem with that was that you can have 1 or 2 or 10 wildcards depending on your choice. So that made it impossible to add more stuff to Math: trigger pull without breaking wild card pull for everyone every time. So instead of using Math: Trigger Pull you should use String...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lioran

I see lot's of people have been asking for help here, most of the help people ask for is very simple so it can be easily answered on the discord. I haven't been paying attention to the forum anymore, If you need help just go on the discord. Should get a reply pretty quickly.
Discord link

Last edited:

jaypostones

Hi all. Bit of an odd one - Today I updated my username on Twitch and it's caused chaos in StreamElements and Lioranboard. Ignoring the SE issues, Lioranboard is connected and looks as though it's behaving as expected, but it does not 'see' my Twitch chat at all. Point redeems work, but chat triggers do not. Any thoughts?

I have disconnected Lioranboard from Twitch and added it again, but that hasn't fixed the issue. Any advice would be greatly received.

CoachBear

@lioran On the latest version LioranBoard is crashing for me and my friends, using the change media source command and triggering it causes this crash to happen which closes out lioranboard stream deck (not the receiver).

of Draw Event
for object obj_manager:

Can't create a surface with either a width or height of 0
at gml_Object_obj_manager_Draw_72
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_manager_Draw_72 (line -1)

lioran

@lioran On the latest version LioranBoard is crashing for me and my friends, using the change media source command and triggering it causes this crash to happen which closes out lioranboard stream deck (not the receiver).

of Draw Event
for object obj_manager:

Can't create a surface with either a width or height of 0
at gml_Object_obj_manager_Draw_72
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_manager_Draw_72 (line -1)
This is a deck crash not a receiver crash, I personnaly can't replicate this crash but i beleive this happened when the stream deck was minimized, and something changed. change media source is 100% unrelated.

CoachBear

This is a deck crash not a receiver crash, I personnaly can't replicate this crash but i beleive this happened when the stream deck was minimized, and something changed. change media source is 100% unrelated.

Ah ok, I've tried this on the latest version 1.40a and whenever I trigger a button for the first one or two times during a stream it'll crash the stream deck. I know I've seen this issue pop up before with people using pubsub. And yeah I tried other commands and it crashed using them as well.

Hi @lioran !
I would like your help on this one : I'm trying to have a transition effect lowering the saturation of my webcam for a dramatic effect.
I have tried to use a loop with the command "Redo if" but it's not working..

Here's what I have :
1) I make a variable called "sadsaturation" = 0 (Math: Change Variable)
2) As long as sadsaturation > -1, I loop the next 2 commands (Compare: Redo If)
- Change Variable: Sadsaturation -= 0.2
- "Filter Change Settings" to change the saturation of my webcam by the value contained in /$sadsaturation$/
I tried to add a Delay to the loop (like 300MS) to change my saturation and create a transition effect but it didn't work.

You can have a look at my screenshot to have a clearer view :
SadSaturationSample.png

I don't know if it's possible to make a loop with "Redo if", maybe it only executes the commands once.
I'd like to find a better solution than having to manually change the saturation many times with different delays.

Thanks in advance for your help, Lioranboard is truly an amazing tool !
Lander

RioDex

Hi, I have this problem when try to connect with OBS websocket...
Anyone can help me??
of Async Event: Networking
for object obj_host:

ds_list_size argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)
at gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_websocket_inspect (line -1)
gml_Script_scr_receive_websocket
gml_Object_obj_host_Other_68

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Extra keyboard buttons

You can now select unavailable keys to use for macros, Most people don't know that F13 to F32 are valid buttons, so now you have 20 extra button to use that no other program will use.

Release 1.40b 12/4/2020
-Added a new way to select Macro keys that are unavailable on most keyboard such as F13 to F32, sound control and more.
When you try create a macro, there will be a button you can press to select many usefull keys that might not
be on your keyboard,
-updated keys.ini so all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

neckor

I have an issue while editing in the receiver and I dont know why
of Draw Event
for object obj_edit:

Variable obj_edit.xxx(100269, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_edit_Draw_64
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_edit_Draw_64 (line -1)

Dr Mike Phoenix

Hi, i have a problem after update from version 1.34. Version 1.34 works fine but when i updated i noticed that my Xbox Controller loss vibration when the program is running and works fine after close the lioran. Any solution plz?

iSvein

Does the chat twitch trigger support any wildcards?
Im trying to make a command that triggers on a !so "streamer", but it wont work when the command includes a name after the command. Works when only typing !so

lioran

Does the chat twitch trigger support any wildcards?
Im trying to make a command that triggers on a !so "streamer", but it wont work when the command includes a name after the command. Works when only typing !so
!so *
is what your chat trigger should be, then you use string: wild card pull to get whatever is in that *

awrebels

*EDIT
As I was testing the issue outlined below I discovered that it seems that Chrome Remote Desktop is causing the issue. I was viewing my computer remotely via Chrome Remote Desktop and it would not allow Lioranboard to open. However using microsoft remote desktop I was able to open it. Strange but posting in case someone else encounters the same issue.

Getting an issue where I can't open lioranboard receiver nor streamdeck. I see them momentarily open in task manager. I thought it might be firewall or malware protection but those are not enabled. Note lioranboard was working fine just 5 minutes before I edited a filter name in OBS. Here's the error in event viewer
Faulting application name: LioranBoard Receiver.exe, version: 1.4.0.0, time stamp: 0x5aa7bf57
Faulting module name: LioranBoard Receiver.exe, version: 1.4.0.0, time stamp: 0x5aa7bf57
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0009319a
Faulting process id: 0x10e0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6de609402016e

Faulting application name: LioranBoard Stream Deck.exe, version: 1.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x5aa7bf57
Faulting module name: LioranBoard Stream Deck.exe, version: 1.4.1.0, time stamp: 0x5aa7bf57
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0009319a
Faulting process id: 0x2d04
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6de611459b400

I tried deleting the files and reexporting but I assume there are some other files stored locally but couldn't find where they existed. I also attempted to delete the AppData files in local and reload. No luck.

zuka_26ers

I'm trying to display an image triggered by a twitch chat.

However, chat message triggers are limited to broadcasters, subscribers, moderators, and more.

Is there a way to trigger the comments of the general audience?

I want to use chat directly because the method of using "point redeem message" is troublesome to the viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.