Linux Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Hey, just wanted to say if you got it working on linux already, then you are totally awesome. Email me some time, show me what you've got. If possible, put it up on github as well. Would love to see it.

zolia

I would be interresting by testing it on linux :) and i know a forum where lot of people would like to test a open software like that.

Hello I am a linux ubuntu 12.4 user I would love to test your linux version to OBS I broadcast on twitch.tv and can't always get on my prefered computer for gaming but I would like to keep streaming.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I'm glad there are a lot of people willing to test, but it will be quite a while until OBS goes cross platform.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Creativetux has never shown anyone his linux version despite making this thread, and it's been half a year, so I must assume that he stopped working on it. Well, or never had it to begin with, but I would hope that not be the case because that would just be plain mean.

That being said, there may or may not be something in this regard in development currently. I will neither confirm nor deny! SECCCRRETTSS. (but always remember my lag time in developing stuff is usually bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.