Question / Help Line Drop While Streaming

Ala13_Kokakolo

I have been using OBS to stream my games, Battle of Stalingrad, Arma III and Digital Combat Simulator for the past 3 years with no problems at all. Since last week any time I tried to stream, every 10 to 20 minutes I got a drop in the bandwidth to 0, generally that means i got disconnected from the server (so the whole streaming is missing) or I loose connection for a few seconds. I have tried several things to solve this problem. I called my internet provider who claimed the line works flawlessly with no problems whatsoever. I did change router, cable and TPL terminal (all of them have been working fine for the past 3 years or more), I disconnected antivirus, reduce resolution and bandwidth in OBS, tried H.264 and X264; no luck. I also went back and tried to stream with NVIDIA Gforce experience (no disconnections, but OBS is way better software). I did change settings in Youtube...

Today i was able to stream ARMA III in a friends server for more than 1 hour, but in this time mi stream drop at least 4 times to 0Mbs; if I were streaming in a proper server any of the drops would result in a disconnection.

I am running out of ideas, so any suggestions?

My Speedtest

Logfile

Last edited: