Resource icon

Lens Flare #2 1.3

Does your Lens Flare # 2 need another file for more options on a Mac. I remember watching a youtube video in Lens Flare and he was using a Win machine. It showed many options and on my Mac their is only one option which is "Strength". As is I am loving it, but had to ask. Does it need Lens Flare # 1 or something? Thanks!

Does your Lens Flare # 2 need another file for more options on a Mac. I remember watching a youtube video in Lens Flare and he was using a Win machine. It showed many options and on my Mac their is only one option which is "Strength". As is I am loving it, but had to ask, does it need Lens Flare # 1 or something? Thanks! Oh! Is it the same as Unfishy Lens or am I confusing it with something else? Thanks.

Oops! Sorry I asked the question above. Later I realized that they are two different scripts one from yourself Khaver and the other from SUSLIK V. Wow! Lots of fun! Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks lot for this nice effect. AND IT WORKS at my Mac... older iMac late 2013. Perfect with Exceldro Move Transition Filter

You're welcome. I'm glad someone is using it.
Thanks for reminding me about it tombeew. I had it installed and was using it then I thought I backed up all my scripts when I was troubleshooting, but evidently I hadn't backed it up like I thought. I just downloaded it and now I realize I didn't have the update like I thought. Lens Flare 2 has many new functions that 1 did not have. Super! Thank You Khaver!