Question / Help Lenovo EasyCamera Not Working

watchingninja

Hello,

I am sure this has been asked before, but I could not find it. I am using a Lenovo laptop. When I try to add a Video Capture Device with my Lenovo Easy Camera, it does not show up. In the preview screen, it is just a blank gray screen and when I click ok, nothing shows up.

I have tried changing the resolution, video format, etc. I even tried resetting my camera drive. I know OBS is using the camera because when I try to use the camera in a different program, it says that it is already being used. Here is the log for it. Thanks for your help.

https://gist.github.com/d7c9d591e950fc69640b892294ee3bbd

Last edited:

watchingninja

I have installed OBS Classic and the Lenovo EasyCamera works there but still no luck in OBS Studios. Any advice? Thanks.

Harold

The resolution, framerate and input format you have selected for the camera aren't actually compatible with the camera.

Pip

What he's saying your camera settings is so incompatible. I have the same issue. Just tweaked it now.

Resolution/FPS Type: Custom

All the rest of the fields is open for your taking. Just tweak that and you should have it nicely working. For me I switched my reso to a good 800x600.

Let me know if it works. :)

Teahwalker323

I'm having the same issue. I was going to use the webcam to stream and it shows a gray screen with an x through the camera or just a gray screen at times. My resolution is custom and at 1280x720 FPS: 30 YUV Color Space: Default YUV Color Range: Full Buffering Disabled