Lazada Platform

Hello,

Has anyone tried streaming to an e-commerce platform called "Lazada" for a live stream? They have this feature called Lazada Live. They provided the sever and stream key already, but when I click "Start Streaming," nothing shows up on their end.

I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end or theirs. But I tried to stream to Facebook and it worked.

Thanks!

chyntia

Hello,

Has anyone tried streaming to an e-commerce platform called "Lazada" for a live stream? They have this feature called Lazada Live. They provided the sever and stream key already, but when I click "Start Streaming," nothing shows up on their end.

I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end or theirs. But I tried to stream to Facebook and it worked.

Thanks!
hi, may i know how you get the server and stream key? and have u live in lazada with OBS? thankyou

Steven86

The Lazada Live URL link is found but stream key is not found. May I know whether OBS can connect to URL link only without stream key? Thank you

mastergab

Hello,

Thanks!
[hillo po paano po papaganahin ang ops studio kasi sakin hindi po gumagana kasi parang nakalock sya po di ko po ma install

mastergab

Hello,

Thanks!
hillo po paano po mapapagana yong obs studio po kasi hindi po ako maka install po kasi parang maynagcocontrol po sa pc