Latest update RUINS STREAMS

hi.
Not going to swear right now, but I could easily. I'm a YouTuber, using OBS as streaming software. Flightsimulator 2020 crashes after a few minutes of streaming since the last update of OBS, caused by CPU overload. Now my computer is more than capable to run all programs needed, but once OBS starts, everything crashes. Live streams suddenly stop, the sim is jittery, basically all goes to F once you start OBS...... Since the latest update......

OK I need to inhale and exhale a lot before saying this so I don't swear...

F'ING FIX THAT F'ING PROBLEM, YOU"RE RUINING MY CHANNEL LIKE THIS!!!!

Got that off my chest...... now........ Go fix it OBS, or I'm gone and won't market your product anymore.

Obviously no greetings.

Bram

Last edited:

PaiSand

No.

Long answer. Post a log file so it can be checked.
Telling to fix something without any description of a problem or issue simple means the problem / issue is caused by something you did.
You can also install a version of OBS that works with no issues. When a software is updated and it has major changes, like 28, you normally test it before commiting to avoid problems.

Gelial

hi.
Not going to swear right now, but I could easily. I'm a YouTuber, using OBS as streaming software. Flightsimulator 2020 crashes after a few minutes of streaming since the last update of OBS, caused by CPU overload. Now my computer is more than capable to run all programs needed, but once OBS starts, everything crashes. Live streams suddenly stop, the sim is jittery, basically all goes to F once you start OBS...... Since the latest update......

Got that off my chest...... now........ Go fix it OBS, or I'm gone and won't market your product anymore.

Obviously no greetings.

Bram
What's with all the drama queens? Just because you come in here screaming and demanding stuff it's not going to make it happen. "LAST UPDATE RUINS STREAMS" I've had the update for a while, and I've had 0 issues. Sounds like it's a problem JUST WITH YOU.

"YOU'RE RUINING MY CHANNEL LIKE THIS"

Sounds like your channel was already ruined, by you, if that's how you handle all issues.

"I WON'T MARKET YOUR PRODUCT ANYMORE"

This is just laughable. As if OBS needs your help for "marketing"

Post a log of what the problem is if you want to be helped, not just screaming and blaming everyone but you.

The entitlement on some people is just amazing.

Sketaful

hi.

Obviously no greetings.

Bram
Since it's working fine with others maybe you should update or uninstall your plugins. A lot of plugins stopped working with the new edition and need updating. Always check on your end before screaming at the other end. Just a tip.

Chippen

My word, the absolute sense of entitlement. How embarrassing.

It shows the generous nature of the community that anyone is even bothering to help.