Question / Help Lagging frames in Multiple Games

Mein Fehr

Hello peeps!

So I recently started having an issue with frames lagging whether I am streaming/recording or not. This happens in a wide variety of games, a range of Getting Over it, ETS2, ATS, GTAV, The Forest, Cities: Skylines, and quite a few others (mostly games I want to stream!).

Things I've done to attempt to remedy this issue are; re-installing Windows, day one Windows 10 and running through each batch of updates to test the issue extensively. DDU, disabling GeForce Experience, disabling Windows 10 Game Mode/Game Bar, reinstalling OBS, trying Streamlabs OBS, lowering game settings, driver updates, re-installs, and roll backs, overclocks and underclocks. To no avail, have I found a fix. To make matters worse, I am blessed to have (as of February 2018) a flagship custom gaming pc - with hardware like mine these issues should simply not exist. D:

Specs:
Intel Core i7 8700k delidded @ 5.1GHz delidded
Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti OC
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB @ 3400MHz
Asus Maximus Hero X (Wifi A/C)
2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB RAID 0
Thermaltake Toughpower DPS G 1000W 80+ Titanium
Custom EKWB Watercooling loop, M9H monoblock, 420mm slim rad

Log:
https://gist.github.com/5e5a33e2cf8a4e00887675c358e6b75a

Last edited:

FEARtheBEARD

Yeah i think obs is having a huge issue with their new update... Because im having the same issues... my pc is comparable to yours except i have the i5. Nobody has responded to my post.. its the one right after this one