KUDOS to OBS from Arab America Television

Curtis David

Greetings,

I am the Multimedia Producer for Arab America Television (www.tv.arabamerica.com), owned and operated by Arab America (www.arabamerica.com). We operate a linear streaming television network that operates from 8AM to 12AM daily.

I just wanted to say "job well done!!!" to the developers of this wonderful product. Up until finding OBS, we had been using Adobe Flash Media Encoder (to resource intensive), XSplit, a wonderful product, however, our audio would constantly slip with the video (very frustrating)....

And then came OBS. Your product has consistently been "on the mark". Superb quality output for both our video and audio...no lip sync issues. OBS performs above and beyond the call of duty for us and is very low resource intensive.

I have a feature request and also a tip for users who wish to schedule overlays to pop up and down at particular times throughout a day...

First a feature request. As I mentioned, we are a streaming network that currently streams to our website (www.tv.arabamerica.com), our homegrown Arab America App (for Android and iproducts) and to ROKU and Amazon Fire. Ideally, we would like to broadcast 2 streams...1 in HD to ROKU and Amazon Fire and one that is mini-HD to our APP and the WEB...the mini-HD would allow for quicker load times on these platforms. Do you have plans of adding multiple streaming in the future?

And now a tip to schedule overlay graphics, tickers and text to appear and disappear at scheduled times through the day...

We use a product called AUTO MACRO RECORDER by www.automacrorecorder.com. This product records mouse macros and stores them and it includes a tray scheduler to run these macros whenever we want (please see attached graphic file). It works flawlessly 24/7...

Thanks again for your awesome work...looking forward to your next release...

Curtis David
Multimedia Coordinator
Arab America Television

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    89.7 KB · Views: 27