Just swapped from SLOBS back to OBS and nothing is working.

Harda

In SLOBS I have Nvenc, game capture, window capture and monitor capture works fine in SLOBS, but in OBS Studio, litterally nothing works. Im stuck with only 1 Encoding which is x264 Software. Nothings happening when Im game capturing or monitor capturing. Window capture works fine until I go live, then it drops down to sub 20 fps. Been reinstalling it over and over, tried earlier builds, still the same. Anyone thats able to help?

Attachments

• 2021-01-15 16-27-57.txt
    55.4 KB · Views: 9

koala

From your log:
Code:
16:27:58.103: Initializing D3D11...
16:27:58.103: Available Video Adapters:
16:27:58.109: Loading up D3D11 on adapter Microsoft Basic Render Driver (0)
OBS isn't able to recognize your GPU. Get the latest video drivers from the card vendor and reinstall the video drivers.

Harda

Already had the latest Nvidia drivers before I went back to OBS, but reinstalled, and nothing changed, still the same problem. I've been testing changing the prio in graphicsettings to both high performance and power save(Both of them implying that OBS is running on my 1080TI), nothing changed. I even changed it in Nvidia Control Panel to prio OBS, but to no avail. Is there anything else I can do?

koala

Are you connecting to this PC with rdp (remote desktop)? OBS isn't able to recognize any physical GPU if you connect with rdp.