Question / Help Just can't figure out the OBS in and outputs to and from my i mac 10.14.6

Jimmy Roche

I have spent literally countless days on end, watched a million you tube videos and changed settings everywhere on the iMac, on the Midi/Audio Setup, the sound preferences and also on my Apogee Quartet as well as in the audio settings in the OBS. I have sporatically succeeded in getting an input signal on Mic/Aux 1. While then continuing on to try and get the computer audio onto Mic/Audio 2 I inadvertently clicked something wrong and was unable to restore the input signal on Mi/Aux. I am wondering if the problem lies with the Apogee setting. My mike comes in on input 1 as does the audio from my mac over usb. Being that all the above mentioned sources interact with each other I am wondering what the preferred way is to trouble shoot my settings with someone who has learned how to get audio into my OBS from both the Apogee mic input and the iMac desktop. Is there some sort of way I could do a team viewer session with someone or maybe talk to someone on skype or facetime while sitting at the computer and talking to someone knowledgable. I Became a member yesterday and apoligize if I'm not interacting correctly on this platform. I uploaded a log file and will try and add it to this post. I also became a member of the discord community in hopes that I could pick up some tips and maybe talk with someone who can help me learn this great but daunting software in order to record my songs in conjunction with Divinci Resolve to make You tube videos. That is my intention as of now but I am now hung up at this impass of trying to get the audio inputs sorted out with my Apogee/mic input and the output of my computer back into the OCS software. I sure hope someone can help me so I can move ahead. I don't know if the discord platform is meant to help in this type of troubleshooting? I am happy to go into detail with the explainatons of my settings on obs, the apogee and the mac. I hope to hear from someone soon. I will also include my email. mr.jimmyroche@gmail.com and, as I said try to include/paste the copy of the log file below. Once again, apologies if I'm not using this forum correctly yet. Hope to hear from someone soon. https://obsproject.com/logs/vaIXpcKnd06E3k4l

Peter Lam

Hi Jimmy, did you figured out how to get the sound recorded with Apogee Qauret mic? I have the same problem as yours, couldn't get it working.