Just a suggestion for OBS Multiplatform

Ash Berry

I would greatly love the ability to have a voice delay for using my Workaround for Elgato Game capture HD (Older version) using EyeTV for Mac.

i heard the normal version for windows has that ability, but i would love to see it added to Multiplatform version so my voice can be properly synced up to the audio and video of the game footage.

PS... kinda new to forums, so sorry if this suggestion is misplaced.

Ash Berry

Yep, this is planned, it's a pretty high priority.
Any chance for image source distorting? Example in window capture being able to slightly distort the dimensions so that way it fits over the full display window instead of just a fraction of it.

with this and the above suggestion it would be good for me, since EyeTV's window is limited and cannot be resized in a way that fits all of the image AND fits into the stream perfectly.

thanks for replying to my earlier post too. :D

Ash Berry

I'm not really sure what you mean. Distort it how? Like, ignore the aspect ratio?
well, by distort i mean freely resize the display window within OBS, indeed ignoring the aspect ratio of the original source like you said.

attached is what it looks like when i try to cram the whole thing into the stream, and fit it into the whole window, the edges hang off the edge (Bad Wii Menu quality due to small EyeTV window)

Screen Shot 2014-11-23 at 10.20.58 PM.png