Bug Report Jack Audio input missing from output

Hey, I'm running Fedora 26 x64. OBS 19.0.3 is installed from rpmfusion. I have a Focusrite Saffire pro 40 connected vie FireWire, and a magewell USB HDMI capture card.

The video comes through that HDMI capture, and the audio comes from the FireWire interface, via jack audio. I have had this working in the past, but a couple months back, we started having an odd audio problem. After a reboot, things normally work as expected, but only for the first time we stream.

The second or third time we try to stream after a reboot, the output streams have no audio. We record locally as well as streaming to Facebook live, and neither has audio. The audio mixer built into obs still shows audio activity, meaning jack is still sending audio to obs, but somehow OBS is dropping that audio before encoding.

Usually when I have had audio problems similar to this, I've had to check the Mixer settings for the particular scenes to make sure that all the audio is being mixed to at least Channel one. I've experienced where for some reason a channel will be unchecked in the mixer, and you still see the audio be registered by OBS. Not sure if that is the issue here or not, but it would be a place to check.