Question / Help Issues With El Gato HD60 Pro

CapsLockKeyon

Hey,

I've been having some problems with my El Gato HD60 Pro (the internal capture card from El Gato) and I was curious if anyone was having the same problems or if anyone knew a way around the issue i'm having.

It seems pretty simple, when I have OBS open, I can created a Video Capture Device in my Scene and set up El Gato's capture. It'll work fine. However, once I start streaming, if I were to either activate or deactivate that Video Capture Device, the El Gato Software will just simply say "Please Wait" (or something along those lines). It recognizes there is an input, but it won't show it. And it is the El Gato "Please Wait" not an OBS "please wait" image.

Has anyone else had this problem? The reason I ask is because while streaming, the video and audio end up delayed from my actually gameplay the longer I play. Occasionally I need to deactivate and reactivate my Video Capture Device in order to fix the input lag. But I can't do that if El Gato decides it isn't going to work anymore once I reactivate it.

And sorry I don't have a Log, but I am at work. I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this problem with OBS Studio and El Gato. I didn't use to have this problem, but in 17.0.2 and 17.0.0 for that matter, I have been. Thanks!