Question / Help Issues recording ONE specific game

Greetings OBS Forum readers, I have bumped into a bit of an issue recently and after having googled around for a while to find a way to fix it - I came out with nothing that helped and so here I am. I would also like to inform before I start that my goal is to record at 1080 - 60 FPS.

To start off with I will list my PC Specs and the setting I have used for OBS.

- PC Specs -

OS - Microsoft Windows 10 Home
System Type - 64-bit (x64)
Processor - Intel Core i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30 GHz 3.30GHz
RAM - 16.0 GB (It says 15,8 can be used)

I also got the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960.

- OBS Settings I use currently for Recording -

OBS Version: 18.0.0 (64 bit, Windows)

- Output:
Type: Standard.
Recording Format: MP4
Only using 1 Audio Track
Encoder: NVENC H.264 *
Rescale Output (Turned off) 1920x1080
Rate Control: CBR *
Bitrate: 50000
Keyframe Intervals: 0
Preset: Default.
Profile: High.
Level: Auto.
Use Twp-Phase Encoding (Turned on)
GPU: 0
B-frames: 2

- Output - Audio:
Audio Bitrate 192

- Audio:
Sample Rate: 48 khz
Channels: Stereo.

- Video:
Base (Canvas) and Output (Canvas) Resolution: 1920x1080
Downscale Filter: Lanczos (Sharpened scaling, 32 sampels)
Common FPS Values: 60

- Advanced:
Processor Priority: Normal.
Rendered: Direct3D 11
Color Format: NV 12
YUV Color Space: 709
YUV Color Range: Partial
Audio Monitoring Device: Default

I would also like to inform about that I have used these setting while forcing V-sync ON, forcing it OFF and while letting Nvidia use the default settings for it.

In addition I have also tried to record while trying back and forth with the V-sync by adjusting the settings I added the * behind.

- Output:
Encoder: x264
Rate Control: CQP
CQP: 18

Now to the problem this revolves around. When I record the following games at the standard settings I listed first while having V-sync set to Nvidia's default setting, I have no problems with: World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, APB Reloaded, Watch Dogs 1, Warhammer End Tmes: Vermintide, Blade & Soul, Dungeon Defenders 2, Killing Floor 2, Dark Souls 1 and Watch Dogs 2 (I do get SOME Frame drops in Watch Dogs 2) In all these games apart from Blade & Soul and Watch Dogs 2 do I run the games graphic settings at max.

Then there's the game Overwatch and everything just falls apart. When I record myself playing Overwatch, I experience no-in game FPS drops of any kind, yet on the RECORDING, the FPS drops down to be around 25-30 and for some reason the audio sounds "muffled" as if someone put a blanket over the source of audio. And I only experience the audio muffle and FPS drop on the recording - to me when I play the game there and then while recording, Overwatch runs a 60 FPS + with no audio issues.

Also to add: In all these games except APB Reloaded do I use my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920

I know this post is a handful but I am getting desperate, nowhere else did I find anything that helped so by listing anything and everything here I do hope that someone has the ultimate answer, thanks so much for reading!

After edit: Yes, I have also tried back and forth while having the game Windowed, Borderless and Fullscreen. Best results I have had was Fullscreen with the first set of settings I listed while letting Nvidia do it's default way with V-sync, with this I had MOMENTS of 60 FPS on the recordings but it was still at 25-30 for 80% of the recording and the audio was still muffled.