Is there alternatives to OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to facilitate streaming?

chetan80

Hi all,
In short - are there alternatives to OBS to facilitate streaming on a Mac? Ironically DJ for myself using Cross DJ. Don't mix enough, have decided to do a mix a month and have enough data in my monthly allowance to stream it on Twitch (may also do some gaming or Poker as well - ironically two of my other interests). Have Loopback for looping my audio, figured with OBS I am then good to go? (am not worried about facecam'ing it or my voice - anonymity is pleasant). Am also just looking to stream my screen - am not trying to line a Go Pro in or anything.
Just wondered what other things I needed to consider or if there were other approaches?
Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

Lawrence_SoCal

Sure.. lots of options... but this isn't the best place to ask (people focused on using/supporting the free, open source OBS)... I'm not a Mac user, so can't comment specifically. But there are lots of YouTube videos, internet articles on streaming platform options. As usual, the answer is.. it depends (on what you are trying to accomplish, budget, compute resources, your technical sophistication, desired techinal support options, etc) as to what might be advisable