interlaced output

nokd

hi there
I want to output my capture card with interlaced fields.
Capture card supported 1080i 30fps and I want to output by OBS nvenc or x264
How to do with OBS recording with interlaced?

FerretBomb

OBS does not natively provide deinterlacing, and can only record in progressive scan mode. If your capture card does not provide on-the-fly deinterlacing, you may have to record as progressive-interlaced, then use a video editor to either convert or deinterlace it.

nokd

OBS does not natively provide deinterlacing, and can only record in progressive scan mode. If your capture card does not provide on-the-fly deinterlacing, you may have to record as progressive-interlaced, then use a video editor to either convert or deinterlace it.
first of all thank you to your reply.
I want to record without deinterlacing, I meant I want to record interlaced fields through without deinterlacing.
My capture card provides both 1080p and 1080i but I need to output 1080i source with interlaced fields.

FerretBomb

first of all thank you to your reply.
I want to record without deinterlacing, I meant I want to record interlaced fields through without deinterlacing.
My capture card provides both 1080p and 1080i but I need to output 1080i source with interlaced fields.
Unfortunately OBS cannot output anything but progressive.
It's primarily meant as a live production tool, with the secondary ability to record that live content. Many have started using it as an all-purpose recorder, but it is not.
The only thing I can recommend is trying the capture card's own software, which might support interlaced output.