Inquiry About Availability of Dark Theme in OBS Studio

MesterPerfect

Hello OBS Studio Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I've been exploring various customization options for OBS Studio lately, particularly in terms of themes. During my search, I came across a visually stunning dark theme that caught my eye.

I wanted to reach out to inquire if this dark theme is available within OBS Studio or if it's a custom creation. If it's part of OBS Studio's built-in themes or if there are similar themes available for download, I would love to know more about them.

1714510045309.jpeg

If any of you are familiar with or have seen this dark theme in OBS Studio, could you please share your insights? Knowing whether such a theme exists within OBS Studio or if there are alternative options would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Best regards,

koala

What you show doesn't seem to be OBS Studio. OBS Studio doesn't have that sidebar of icons on the left shown in your screenshot.
If it comes to what is available within OBS, just go to the settings and check all available themes and see which one suits you best.

MesterPerfect

"Indeed, upon further inspection, I realized that the program is Streamlabs and not OBS Studio. Thank you for your engagement!"