Inability to Stop, Nor Force Stop Recording...

syns

This has been a severe issue for a long time now, and it's just now starting to frustrate me after long recording sessions.
OBS just will not write my videos to my HDD, nor SSD, but rather stalls @ "Stopping Recording..." and will not stop, 'nor force stop.

My computer is rather decent and it's baffling to me as to why I'm having such issues, when others who have older parts than myself and run almost the same settings, manage to not face such issues.
This is my log: https://obsproject.com/logs/FIWZNBGcVP1KZ9tH
It stalls at writing the video and forces me to end the program via Task Manager, and no, I cannot force stop by clicking the button again.

Any information not provided in the Log that you may need, please let me know as I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please note, I need multiple audio tracks for varying reasons so I will not do FLV, MKV remuxing to MP4 is my current status.

EDIT:// I have ran the log through the analyzer, and aside from the 240fps recording, I've switched from Full to Partial with the Color Range, but I can't imagine that being much of a difference to prevent this issue. I have also tried MP4 instead of remuxing from MKV to MP4

Last edited:

syns

Lower your FPS.
I'd rather not unless absolutely necessary. Considering the amount of people who manage to record in the same range, I find it unorthodox that a computer that has higher specs than a 6700K & 980Ti @ 540FPS can't handle 240.