Import Scene Collection FAILURE

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Would you be willing to upload the exported scene collection in question? You're not the first to report this issue, but I can't reproduce it myself.

Daniel Mann

All scenes are affected. They all worked and suddenly none of them work anymore...
Very thanks for the help! :-)

Here are the files: I renamed them from .json to .txt because .json isnt allowed to upload here ;-)

Attachments

• GIFgaming__Simpel_Transparent_Rogue_Heroes.txt
    195.8 KB · Views: 49
  • CZS__Präsenzgottesdienste.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 17

bcoyle

In the past, I found that if I was importing a scene collection and replacing/updating a current one, it didn't work so well. I had to delete the scene collection before importing the old save one. Don't know if that still happens today, but it's FYI. Hope you find a solution. It's scary to delete the old one, So I export that one too before deleting.

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
Confirmed it failed on my end too. I'll let you know if I make any progress.

10:39:45.350: Import Scene Collection: GIFgaming -> Simpel Transparent (Rogue Heroes) (GIFgaming_->_Simpel_Transparent_(Rogue_Heroes)) - FAILURE

WizardCM

Forum Moderator
Community Helper
OK, after further testing, looks like the issue was the filename generation, and it'll be fixed in OBS 27 (seems it was fixed in the codebase in mid-January). Keep an eye out for an OBS 27 beta (hopefully) this month.