Image Slide Show Opacity

Saeed

Hello,

Recently, I started using the OBS Image Slide Show function in my stream. I think its great for things like stream intros, etc. One feature that would be helpful is the ability to control opacity with slide show images. For example, I tried using the slide show feature as a background design for my stream's live chat overlay. Using slide show, you can easily create cool static and animated gif background images which cycle on your live chat overlay, it really makes it "pop" and stand out to your viewers/followers. The problem is, when you set the slide show behind live chat text, it overwhelms the chat text because there is no way to adjust opacity like you can do in a stand alone image. If streamers had the ability to adjust opacity, I think it would create a lot of flexibility allowing us to use the slide show in various ways.

Thanks!

BTW - I love OBS!

Saeed

Glad I wasn't alone on this suggestion bertieb! Glad to say it is in the new version now, very exciting! Thanks to the development team for adding this, it makes me love OBS even more!