Question / Help Image lost during Twitch Raids or many people

MAGsouille

Hello,

I'm here to learn a little more about OBS in terms of chat and spectators.

In general, I haven't image loss on my lives or after a few hours but when i have a fairly high number of viewers, the image losses are there and it is extremely annoying. So I would like to know if it came from my connection which cannot manage the amount of viewers or Twitch (too many streamers).

It is even worse when I receive a raid of 40-50 peoples (0.3 - 2% image lost). View counter freezes and chat is not happy

My connection:
- 8 Ping / 32 Download / 9.2 Upload

Live resolution:
- H264 720/50 fps ( rescale output) ; 4500 mbit / s
- Obs priority: higher than normal

Setup:
- I7 4770k
- 1660 TI 6 GO
- 16 GO

Thank for you help Screenshot - 11-03-20 , 21_33_29.pngScreenshot - 11-03-20 , 21_33_17.pngScreenshot - 11-03-20 , 21_32_59.png

Attachments

• Screenshot---11-03-20-,-21_08_46.png
    Screenshot---11-03-20-,-21_08_46.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

MAGsouille

BluePeer

that sounds more like you have a issue with your "chatview" that take so massive system resources that your OBS have no more power left to work that can happen or you have a animation or something dl in background you play on raid`s? that kills your connection?
related to "connection unstable in my game" that sounds like your connection is 100% at upload or download
but it have Nothing to do with the raid itself it a ressource OBS downloads or a program you use for chat that makes bigload on cpu/Internet single or bottom

MAGsouille

I just have google chrome open if I have to ban a vierwer and of course, alerts follows etc.

Could it be music or other bots added to the live ? Sometimes I have viewers but they are not people. Now, cat reconnections are not frequent but it can happen.
that sounds more like you have a issue with your "chatview" that take so massive system resources that your OBS have no more power left to work that can happen or you have a animation or something dl in background you play on raid`s? that kills your connection?
related to "connection unstable in my game" that sounds like your connection is 100% at upload or download
but it have Nothing to do with the raid itself it a ressource OBS downloads or a program you use for chat that makes bigload on cpu/Internet single or bottom
I just have google chrome open if I have to ban a vierwer and of course, alerts follows etc.

Could it be music or other bots added to the live ? Sometimes I have viewers but they are not people. Now, cat reconnections are not frequent but it can happen. I also have several bots to manage alerts (wizebot, streamlabs)