Image Gallery / Auto Refresh New Images

Kuffdam

Hey all

When I'm streaming I have people submitting images, pics of themselves to share an a party stream
I've managed this before with downloading pics from facebook manually, adding to a folder and then refreshing the folder on OBS
but it's a bit labour intensive and I wondered if there was a better way to do this - could I like it to a discord group to add the pics and have them display
or is there at least a way for OBS to find new files when added to a folder and include on the stream?

All advice welcomed

qhobbes

I'm assuming you're talking about the image slide show source. You could have a folder with some files (ex 0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg etc.), have those files in the slide show list and then just overwrite the oldest file each time you download a pic from Facebook. OBS reloads the file each it's displayed.

suvilicious

You could simply use shared public folders that sync to your PC automatically; services like Dropbox, Google Photos etc allows for anonymous uploads as well as authorised uploads. But beware that if you don't moderate your folders/images you may get some unsavoury images you don't want showing up ... that entirely depends on your audience.