Question / Help I want to watch videos while streaming or recording

Guideline_

hello i have a mac and all i want to do is watch like movie trailers and music videos but every time i do it, it mainly lags back and and is likes like 20fps it lags i been trying to figure it out for years and no one has help and its probely the most easy thing to do can some one help me with this thanks

Narcogen

The Mac version still keeps logs, and you can upload them from the Help menu.

My .sig starts with "Can't switch between Intel and Nvidia in Windows?" which means if you're not on Windows, that's not for you.

Guideline_

The Mac version still keeps logs, and you can upload them from the Help menu.

My .sig starts with "Can't switch between Intel and Nvidia in Windows?" which means if you're not on Windows, that's not for you.
i have honestly no idea what you are talking about it

Narcogen

To help you I need to see a logfile. The link I posted tells you how to do this.

You answered "im using mac so that won't work" but 1) the Mac version of OBS also has logfiles, and I still need to see one, and 2) you appear to be responding to a portion of my post that was not my message to you, but a "signature" file that appears below ALL of my posts, and is general advice to all, not specific advice to you, and if you aren't using Windows then it wasn't for you, so there's no reason to respond to it.

Please post a logfile.

Include a log file if you have a problem: here's how