Question / Help I started using OBS Studio and I did all my settings for my PC, I am using the CQR encoder and the files from the videos I make are very very large.

KoalaBook

The question is, how can I reduce the file size, without decreasing the quality, and if I can't, how much time is it going to take to load into Youtube or something, or load into the editing software, and is the edititing software (Adobe Premiere Pro 2019) able to handle the file?

FerretBomb

Post a logfile from a recording session at least 30 seconds in length, and we'll be able to provide analysis and insight.

1) If you're using CQP/CRF, standard ranges are from 16-22, with lower numbers being higher quality, but larger filesizes.
2) Never record directly to mp4 or mov with OBS for any reason. Record to mkv or flv, and use the 'Remux Recordings' option in OBS' File menu to convert them after recording. Premiere has major problems with any files recorded direct to mp4/mov by OBS, and there are tons of other reasons to never record to mp4/mov.

KoalaBook

Im sorry for asking this, but, how to I open a logfile from that recording?
And what are you using for recording? Like what type of encoder ( CQP, CBR and so on), and what is best for me?