I keep getting the obs studio logo on my zoom and googleMeet profile picture, can anyone tell me how to get rid of it?

44100Hz

If you look at the attached image, first of all, the camera is not installed on the PC, and the camera setting is set to OBS STUDIO.
Because of this, when you go into Zoom or Google Meet, the logo image of 'obs study' continues to appear. In 'Google Meeting', it was possible to remove it using the 'Camera Off' function, but in 'Zoom', it was possible to remove it only by adding a new profile image. But I just want the "Zoom" default profile image to pop up, and I was wondering if there was any way to do that. Sometimes there are classes that I shouldn't record, but when the OBS STUDIO logo image comes up, I get a warning from the officials not to record it even though I don't record it. Please help me :(

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2024-05-24 161853.png
    스크린샷 2024-05-24 161853.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 5

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
The OBS logo will appear when you use OBS virtual camera without OBS running. You can select a different camera or disable video to prevent other people from seeing it during video calls.

Alternatively if you don't want to use the virtual camera, you can uninstall it from the files in C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\win-dshow