I just wanted to tell you...(the developers! and why you should use OBS!)

PrinceVinc

I love your piece of Software! I will donate to it certainly in the future, thats a promise!

(Quick question: was the DWM: Monitor Capture always there or is that quite new? Because it solved my problem of capping the FPS of my games with RTSS/RadeonPro. Soooo cooool!)

I am using OBS now for quite some time and I have to say:
It's the best "Local Recording" YouTube software I found on the internet!
(And it wasn't even designed for it xD)
Even so there where some problems in the beginning, but I got awesome help with that ^^

The filesizes are awesome!
The quality is amazing!
It does not take much to set it up properly! (After you got used to it.)
It almost never failed me. (One time it crashed but I didn't even realized it was running xD so no major damage.)
I have slim to none problems anymore with it.
I finally realized you should not set a "crf" value in the advanced coding tab, for some reason it messes up the quality a bit if it goes up to YouTube so I stick now to quality balance! (even so it is supposed to be the same thing xD)
You do not need (and should not!) compress the Video anymore :D

One little suggestion: I would like to have something that shows that it is recording for those with only 1 Monitor.

I tried the following software along with OBS:
Fraps - WTF you kidding me with that filesize?
MSI Afterburner - WTF you kidding me with that quality and audio?
Shadowplay - the quality was good but WTF It did cut off audio for no reason!
Bandicam - could not get out any good quality even with the presets :P and huge filesize again!

The absolute winner for me is OBS by far!

So I just got to say great job you did with this Software, and I still can't believe it's a free one!

Sincerely,
PrinceVinc