Question / Help I have problem with OBS Streaming

Pengi123

What is recommended settings for OBS, When I stream long I see in "Activity Monitor" that OBS app is work good but I see that a lot of times see a loading icon in OBS and I need to wait 3-5 min to get to normal and if I continue to stream the OBS have more problem with loading need more time to get status normal? I see also that when I streaming on youtube is not lag but I can't select any scene or change anything in my scene during the long stream, and I need to wait for OBS to get to normal to make changes but I have same problems every time? Are maybe a problem that I use a lot of browsers and I see also that obs have around 180% CPU when am I streaming is that high? you can see also overview what I have in my mac:
macOS Mojave
Processor: 3,7 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphics: Radeon RX 580 8 GB

Narcogen

There is a built-in feature to adjust your settings. Open the Tools menu and start the Auto-Configuration Wizard.

If you have a problem after that, do this:

Open OBS. Start an output session (streaming or recording). Observe your issue. Stop the output session. Upload the Current log without quitting OBS.

Depending on your machine and settings it is not unusual for OBS to create significant system load.

Pengi123

There is a built-in feature to adjust your settings. Open the Tools menu and start the Auto-Configuration Wizard.

If you have a problem after that, do this:

Open OBS. Start an output session (streaming or recording). Observe your issue. Stop the output session. Upload the Current log without quitting OBS.

Depending on your machine and settings it is not unusual for OBS to create significant system load.

I try to set up a new setting with Wizard but when I stream I have the same problems, you can see my log:

Narcogen

No complete output session in log.

Pengi123

No complete output session in a log.

Sorry about that now I am providing a new log file, you can see 2 streams in this log

I see problems that when I have 7 Browser ON my scene I have problems with loading, and I also see that OBS is not Responding
I don't know how can I fix this problem?