Question / Help I can't get game audio on OBS for the life of me... HELP PLS

AIDZBOY

I swear I have been trying to figure it out on my own for days now. I have watched youtube videos, read previous forums, yet I can't figure it out.

Basically I am trying to stream my gameplay from my ps4 off of OBS. I stream off OBS for everything else so I like all my settings. Using the Elgato streaming software doesn't look fun. I am (attempting) using the Elgato Game Capture HD as well as my MSI gaming laptop that's pretty good with everything else.

I can connect the Elgato to obs using video capture so I can stream the screen. The problem is with the audio. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to hear or stream the game audio. I have the checked analog audio in the video configuration and the video capture device is in my audio mixer but there's no audio at all. I've tried the Monitor only (mute and output) but the only thing there is when I crank it to 100 volume I just hear some faint white noise.

1.PNG

Here are some settings I have right now.

Output desktop audio doesn't work either and I can't hear a thing.

NOW..... if I open up Elgato game capture software I can hear everything. So I know it's capturing the audio. I just don't understand what is up with my OBS and how to fix it.

2.PNG

Not sure if this means anything or not

Honestly I just need the OBS Jesus to roll up and help me 'cause 'm really confused and don't know what to do next.