How to use 2 OBS ?

Organik Patates

Sound settings cannot be transferred with profiles, I came up with the idea of using 2 different obs. But is such a thing possible? If it is possible how can I do it?

Organik Patates

Source related settings stored in Scene Collections.
When I change the scene, the sources are not transferred to the advanced sound settings in the sound mixer. I constantly have to change channels when recording or streaming. That's why I thought of using 2 different obs.

Suslik V

Scene Collection is OBS main menu entry. Each Scene Collection contains at least one Scene.
Scene
is logical container for sources of video and audio.
Profile usually stores encoding settings (number of tracks, bitrate, fps etc).

Users of OBS usually set up Profile and Scene Collection and switching both of them.

So, what you changing and where?

Organik Patates

I want to adjust the following settings in a single scene without changing them. The sounds do not change from the sources, but when the profile is changed.

After recording, I separated it to make it easier to edit. Stream mix goes directly to the broadcast, but my vods are on source 2 and the sound may be cut off when the music remains in the vods.
1714561027541.png

Suslik V

Mix of the sources into "Tracks" - are source related settings, thus they are stored in Scene Collections not in Profiles.

Make copy of the current scene collection, main menu Scene Collection > Duplicate. Give to the new scene collection easy memorable name.
Then adjust your Advanced Audio Properties as you wish. And you'll be able to switch to this Scene Collection at any time (main menu Scene Collection > Easy_memorable_name_of_recently_created_collection_of _the_scenes).

In older OBS and for complex setups in modern builds of OBS it is recommended (by me) to make empty scene and switch to empty scene before selecting (loading) new Scene Collection, so no active sources are playing back in Audio Mixer (or anywhere) before you loading new scene collection.

Organik Patates

Mix of the sources into "Tracks" - are source related settings, thus they are stored in Scene Collections not in Profiles.

Make copy of the current scene collection, main menu Scene Collection > Duplicate. Give to the new scene collection easy memorable name.
Then adjust your Advanced Audio Properties as you wish. And you'll be able to switch to this Scene Collection at any time (main menu Scene Collection > Easy_memorable_name_of_recently_created_collection_of _the_scenes).

In older OBS and for complex setups in modern builds of OBS it is recommended (by me) to make empty scene and switch to empty scene before selecting (loading) new Scene Collection, so no active sources are playing back in Audio Mixer (or anywhere) before you loading new scene collection.
I duplicated my scene as you said, but the tracks still did not change from scene to scene. İs my settings wrong ?1714584728776.png

Suslik V

If you have two Scene Collections and two Profiles you effectively have two completely independent configurations of OBS, and you can configure each on your wish.

...the tracks still did not change from scene to scene
This needs clarification. I don't understand what you want to change.

On the screenshot above shown Global Audio Devices, they are literally works globally - read it as "for any Scene" - wish you or not.
Disable them all if you don't need them in every scene. Use only "Audio Output Capture" and "Audio Input Capture" sources in OBS. Place these "Audio Output Capture" and "Audio Input Capture" sources only to the scenes where you need them. Each of the "Audio Output Capture" and "Audio Input Capture" sources can be adjusted to capture single audio device (virtual or physical) that are present in your PC.

My other thoughts to clarify terms: "Tracks", "Scenes" and "Sources" of OBS.
I'm understanding the "Scene" as container of "Sources" (video sources can be placed on canvas in OBS at different corners, audio sources simply adding sounds to the scene).
"Tracks" is what goes to file (or to stream). OBS can output 1 video track and up to 6 audio tracks (usually 6 stereo tracks). Most streaming services accepts only 1 video and 1 audio track. In OBS Settings > Output you can specify which audio track (by its number) will go to stream and which audio tracks (by theirs numbers) will go to file. Video track you cannot select, because in OBS it is fixed (internally, in the code) at 1 per file (or 1 per stream), so nothing to select.