How to stream on multiple platforms including Tiktok

JoHn26

Hello everyone,

I want to stream on several platforms at the same time (Twitch, YouTube, FaceBook and TikTok).

I have a problem, I don't have the key of Stream RTPM for TikTok. I don't know how to get it. On the other hand, I have the TikTok live studio to stream from my pc.

Is there a solution despite everything so that I can stream at the same time on Twitch, YouTube, FaceBook and TikTok? Even using a paid service...

I was thinking of opening 2 OBS sessions but apparently you can only retrieve the stream from an acquisition card on a single OBS.

Is there a solution to retrieve the stream and send it back to TikTok's Live Studio?

Is my PC powerful enough?

My video material:
A Nintendo Switch connected to my PC with a capture card
A Ryzen 5900X processor
32GB RAM
Radeon RX6700 GPU

Thanks,

AaronD

For not being able to use the same video stream in multiple apps, that's a historical relic, originally for performance reasons, that not all operating systems have gotten away from yet.

Windows seems to still be exclusive, even on modern hardware. Ubuntu Studio Linux, on (good!) 2015 hardware, shares just fine. No problems.

---

If you don't need different content, you might look at this:

If you do need different content, there *might* still be a way to do it all with a single instance, but it doesn't take much to require a separate instance for each difference.

Even so, there are ways to send things from one instance of OBS to another - VCam, more plugins, etc. - so you don't necessarily have to rebuild everything from scratch multiple times.